Morse Farm Ski Touring Responsibility Code and Terms/Conditions
By using the Morse Farm Ski Touring Center LLC facilities and assets I agree to the following conditions:
Cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing can present a risk of serious injury and even death. I understand that during cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing I am responsible for determining the safety of trails based on my own experience and skill level. I recognize that trail conditions may include hazards such as ice, bare spots, other skiers, unmarked, undeveloped and remote terrain, accidents and/or illnesses, and forces of nature. I agree to observe one-way trails and to be aware of grooming in progress. Therefore, I assume these and all risks and agree to hold Morse Farm Ski Touring Center LLC and all associates harmless from any and all liability claims or demands that may arise out of these risks and hazards while I am using the facilities at Morse Farm Ski Touring Center LLC.
- Obey and Be Aware of all posted signs.
- Stay in control at all times.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Please do not damage ski tracks.
- If you need to remove skis in difficult section or otherwise please walk on far left side of trail.
- Give downhill skiers the right of way.
- Grooming vehicles may be on the trails. Use caution & make sure they see you & have stopped before passing.
- Return to the lodge by closing.
- Remove skis at road crossings.
- Stay on the marked trails.
- Choose trails appropriate to your ability and fitness.
- Report any accidents to the nordic center staff.